Following successful implementations at global operators such as Qtel, T-Mobile, Rogers and Telefonica, Channel IT now introduces CommScope’s groundbreaking Fiber Feeder Connectivity Systems to operators in Africa and Middle East.
With Fiber replacing aluminium or copper, Feeder Cables can be handled like Coax Cables. The benefits to operators are considerable and include:
• Simplifies connectivity between the base station and the top of the tower, making capacity expansion easy.
• Eliminates the need for conduit.
• Enables you to mix and match network vendor equipment.
• Reduction in costs as fewer cables need to be run.
• Reduced tower loading due to reduced weight.
• Completely weatherproof.
Contact Channel IT for further information on an end-to-end Fiber Feeder solution that includes hybrid power and fiber trunks, over-voltage protection boxes, hybrid jumpers and accessories.